|Casting/Audition Title||Location||Project Type||Submit by|
|Frankenstein Auditions||Detroit, MI||Theatre – Non-Equity||05-20-16|
|How To Succeed In Business Auditi..||Los Angeles, CA||Theatre – Non-Equity||05-02-16|
|Moon Over Buffalo Auditions||Cleveland, OH||Theatre – Non-Equity||04-30-16|
|Monty Python’s Spamalot Audition||Louisville, KY||Theatre – Non-Equity||04-24-16|
|Auditions for South Pacific||Columbus, OH||Theatre – Non-Equity||04-23-16|
|Rent Casting Actors||Cleveland, OH||Theatre – Non-Equity||04-20-16|
|Tuesdays With Morrie Auditions||Charlotte, NC||Theatre – Non-Equity||04-18-16|
|Life Is Complicated Auditions||Portland, OR||Theatre – Non-Equity||04-17-16|
|Into the Woods Auditions||Oklahoma City, OK||Theatre – Non-Equity||04-11-16|
|Dead Man’s Cell Phone Auditions||Boise, ID||Theatre – Non-Equity||04-11-16|
|The Musical Comedy Murders Of 1940||Austin, TX||Theatre – Non-Equity||04-10-16|
|Auditions for Damn Yankees||Kansas City, KS||Theatre – Non-Equity||04-10-16|
|West Side Story the Musical Audit..||Augusta, ME||Theatre – Non-Equity||04-10-16|
|Auditions For Sabrina Fair||Atlanta, GA||Theatre – Non-Equity||04-09-16|
|Making God Laugh Casting Call||Orlando, FL||Theatre – Non-Equity||04-09-16|
|Gypsy Auditions in OK||Oklahoma City, OK||Theatre – Non-Equity||04-09-16|
|Anything Goes Casting Actors||Portland, OR||Theatre – Non-Equity||04-09-16|
|Honk Jr. Auditions||Cleveland, OH||Theatre – Non-Equity||04-04-16|
|Don’t Dress For Dinner Now Casting||Indianapolis, IN||Theatre – Non-Equity||04-03-16|
|The Commons of Pensacola Auditions||Birmingham, AL||Theatre – Non-Equity||04-03-16|
Explore Talent: Find Thousands of Talent Auditions
Explore Talent Acting Tips: Dos and Don’ts
- Do study your lines and character before an audition.
- Don’t show up to you audition unprepared!
- Do arrive 15 minutes early for your audition.
- Don’t be late for you audition – it’ll only put the CD in a bad mood!
- Do where clothes to your audition that give a hint of your character without being over the top
- Don’t dress in rags and Don’t show up in full blown costume (except maybe for commercial auditions)
- Do make a connection with the casting director at the audition – you want them to remember you.
- Don’t be a nuisance in the audition office. Leave confidently and don’t linger (they have 200 more actors to audition after you)!
- Do ask questions about your audition scene BEFORE you start your audition.
- Don’t ask so many questions that you come off as not having prepared for your audition!
- Do where make-up (guys too) to your audition, covering any blemishes you may have that day.
- Don’t walk into the audition room not looking like your headshot!
- Do walk into the audition office ready to perform… turn it up a notch and be special.
- Don’t walk into the audition room with bad energy or an offensive attitude – remember, casting directors are people too!